Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter fun and family!

I absolutely love the holidays, but they always seem to throw me off kilter. It sometimes takes days for me to get back in the groove of things. It takes a lot out of me, and I've never even hosted a holiday gathering! I can't imagine how my Dad and Lynn are feeling right now. Ken and I took the kids to Concord to visit them for Easter. We had a great time! Carter had the time of his life, as usual. I honestly don't know where he gets all his energy! I wish I could harness some of that for myself. He spent much of the time over there running from room to room exploring. He also tried to make friends with Missy, my Dad and Lynn's cat, but didn't have much luck. She kept hissing at him, thus her nickname "Hissy Missy". Carter actually hissed back! It was too funny! He also thoroughly enjoyed Easter dinner, especially the crescent rolls. It was fun to watch him stuff his face. You'd think he hadn't eaten for days!



Danielle enjoyed watching everyone chatter away and laugh at the dinner table. She even joined in on the conversation! She has become quite the talker now. A month ago she hardly made a peep! I love hearing her jabber away and can't wait til she starts giggling!!! We weighed her this morning and she's already 13.6 lbs. She's really growing fast! Carter loves playing with her. He gives her big bear hugs. She watches him play and always has big smiles for her big brother. I know they will be best buds. He loves her so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment