Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Day at the Park

Last weekend we took the kids over to the swings in our condo development. This is the first time they've been there to play. Carter enjoyed himself and Dani gave me a few smiles. She had a good time too. The pool will be opening up for Memorial Day weekend, the following weekend and then regular pool hours starting June 5th. I'd love to take Carter there, but they don't have a kiddie pool, just a shallow end. We'll probably get a pool pass at the city pool. I have a feeling it will take Carter awhile to get used to learning to swim. He doesn't like it when water gets splashed in his face (in the bathtub) or sprinkled over his head (outdoor sprinkler). We'll just have to see how he does I guess.



My sweet little boy
She's all smiles for Mommy!

There's the pool house behind the swings.








Ken taking Carter for a ride.



Down the slide with Daddy!










No comments:

Post a Comment