Sunday, May 17, 2009

Third Time is Not Always the Charm





Ken and I decided it was time to take Carter to get another haircut. We've always liked his hair to be a touch on the longer side, but he was starting to look like Ashton Kutcher. A while back Ken had run across this cool barber shop in Berea. He had told me about it and took Carter there months ago for a cut. I had stayed home with Danielle. When he brought him home I was not really impressed by the barbers handywork. I mean, it looked like something I could've done myself. Oh well. It's just hair, right? It'll grow back in time. Since then, we've basically been alternating between his regular place, which is Kids Cuts in Rocky River, and this barber in Berea. The second time Ken took Carter to the barber he told her (the barber is a woman) to not take as much off. Now, he came home and it DID look better than the last time. Now, this weekend we took him to the same barber for the third time and she practically butchered my son's hair! He looked cute in the shop when she was finished, but when we got him home he looked like a totally different boy. The front looked crooked and WAY too short. I was sad. Ken thought I was overreacting. I probably am, but it was just such a drastic change! He looks so different. I can't wait til it grows in more. Ken agreed that we'll just take him to Kids Cuts from now on. We want our boy looking his best! Here's a picture of him before and a picture after his haircut.


No comments:

Post a Comment