Friday, May 15, 2009

She Speaks!!!

I was feeding Carter dinner a few days ago with Danielle sitting on my lap. She loves watching her big brother and always gives him BIG smiles. Of course Carter just eats up the attention. I swear they can communicate with each other with just their facial expressions. It's like they have their own conversation going on between themselves. Anyhow, Carter got so excited by his audience that he started kicking his legs while sitting in the high chair. Danielle started smiling really big, and then out of nowhere she starts giggling uncontrollably. Before that moment I had only heard her laugh on one other occasion and it was a chuckle at best. This was something else altogether. I was so shocked because just moments before she had been yawning. Hearing her giggle like that warmed my heart so much it brought tears of joy to my eyes. Hearing your kids laugh is the best thing in the world. Ever since that day she hasn't stop jabbering. I love it! It's fun to just sit back and listen to the two of them babble away. It's music to my ears.

Here she is playing in her exersaucer and jabbering away.

No comments:

Post a Comment