Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Little Monkey

Let me just say that my son is such a little ham! He loves being goofy. Maybe he got that from me. I was a bit of a goofball when I was younger. I loved, and still do, making people laugh. Carter is the same way. He always knows how to make me smile, and it doesn't take much. Ken got him his very own pair of slippers over the weekend. At first, he didn't want anything to do with them. Next thing we know, there he is slipping them on his feet and walking around the living room! He's so cute. He doesn't leave them on for any length of time, but it is still fun seeing them on his feet.







Ken thinks toddlers eating habits are just plain disgusting. Therefore, I'm almost always the one that feeds our boy. It's messy, to say the least. However, this is how they learn so I try to go with the flow and let him have some fun with it. We rarely feed him anything but snacks in our living room, but this time we snuck him a few bites of chicken. Here he is being his usual goofy self for the pictures.



Such a devious look!

I thought it would be fun for Carter to get creative with his play dough he got for Easter. He only lasted a few minutes before he decided it looked tasty and took a bite of it. At least it's non-toxic, right? Needless to say, we stuck to coloring after that.





Oops, I duplicated this picture by accident.



Here's a new one





Carter's favorite fruit is banana. If he had the choice, he would eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I told you, he's part monkey! Here are some cute pics of him eating.















No comments:

Post a Comment