Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday Madness

I am having a BAD case of the Monday's today. I woke up at 4 a.m. by Danielle crying to be fed. After I finished nursing her, I put her back down to sleep and tried to get some more shut-eye myself. Well, my cat had a different plan for me I guess. He decided to meow in my face for the next hour and a half. Ugh! I got out of bed, relunctantly, at 6 a.m. to make some coffee. Kitty soon followed and decided to get himself something to eat. Half an hour later I hear him puking upstairs. Ugh! Thankfully, Ken cleaned it up. By the time my coffee was finished brewing, Danielle was awake again. She was in a good mood and played for awhile in the exersaucer. Maybe it was too much action too early, because not long after being in there she was spitting up. Ugh. I take her upstairs to change her clothes. By this time it's 7:30 a.m. As soon as I put her onesie over her head, she spits up again! Ugh. I wipe her off, change her AGAIN and we head back downstairs. I got Carter his breakfast ready, pick him up to put him in his highchair and in the process I threw out my back. Ugh. I had to call Ken down to take him out of my arms because I was afraid to move. I thought I was going to drop him! Motrin here I come. Danielle played for about another hour, I fed her and thankfully she fell back asleep. Phew! Did it end there, no. After I put Carter down for his morning nap at 10 a.m. I decided I would lay back down myself. Sorry if the next part is TMI, but it definitely needs to be put in this entry since it irked me so much. I headed to the bathroom to go pee and brush my teeth. When I flushed the toilet, the bowl started to fill up with water! Obviously, my husband must've shoved too much toilet paper down there this morning before he left for work - and now I had to deal with the aftermath! Ugh. I ran downstairs to get the plunger, and rammed my arm against a sharp part on the water heater in our laundry room. OWWW!!! There's one more bruise. Just yesterday I hit my thigh pretty hard on the edge of the baby gate and there's a nasty looking bruise there now. After I got the bathroom contained, I took a quick computer break before heading back to bed. Just as I was finishing and getting up, I tip over my water glass that was on the floor. Ugh!!! I'm such a klutz. Last night I had tipped over my wine glass just feet away from this spill. I'm definitely not having a good day. I hope this is no inclination of how my week is going to be. :-( Please make it get better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment