Tuesday, June 30, 2009

These are the Moments I Cherish

I'm realizing now that my previous post sounded a bit dramatic. It was written midday in the midst of all the chaos. That was how I was feeling at that moment - stressed is a good word for it. Now that the kids are asleep, I have some time to reflect. I crave this time to myself during the day and yet now that they are asleep, I miss them. I guess that's what unconditional love is. No matter how difficult things get, you still love that person with all your heart and can't imagine life without them in it.
Here are some of my favorite pictures. They always make me smile when I look at them.


This is a picture of Carter trying to plant a big kiss on his best friend Marissa. So cute!



Here he is giving his little sister a smooch. He does this many times throughout the day and also gives her lots of hugs. I know they are going to be best buds forever. He loves her so much.



How adorable is this! They smile at each other! I love it!



A very sleepy Carter getting hugs from his Grandpa. He's so affectionate.

About to fall asleep in Grandpa's arms


No comments:

Post a Comment